Astellas Pharma Quality Control Associate 2 in Seattle, Washington
Universal Cells is now part of Astellas!
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science. This is the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
There's something special about working at Astellas. It's reflected in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company.
Astellas is announcing a Quality Control Associate 2 opportunity at their Universal Cells facility in Seattle, WA.
The Quality Control Associate 2 will work to provide cross-functional support for the Technical Operations team by evaluating manufacturing products for product safety and quality. Growing technical knowledge and continued understanding of quality operations with ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems. Independently contribute to the development of new testing methods. Continues to take on more responsibility to provide content for various documents and reports. Will be able to execute protocols and summarize results with guidance. Will acquire versatility in quality control procedures, technical knowledge, understanding of administrative operations, and general troubleshooting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with QC assays requiring aseptic technique
- Provide content for presentations, quality documents and reports.
- Execute QC assays evaluating manufacturing products
- Support Environmental Monitoring Program
- Cell culture and aseptic processing for QC assays
- Data collection and analysis
- Participate in group meeting preparations and presentations
- Ensure day-to-day operations of the QC lab
- BS degree with 3+ years
- MS with 0-2 years of laboratory experience
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic technique.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently yet also a team player.
- Excellent record-keeping ability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Category Quality Assurance/Quality Control