Join Astellas at HACE Recruitment Series on Feb. 28
Developing Hispanic talent and growing our diverse workforce is important to Astellas. Astellas has been an HACE member company in partnership with our Hispanic Employee Impact Group to provide career development opportunities to our employees and grow our Hispanic talent pipeline, including hosting skills-building workshops and events such as the HACE Leadership Program, or participating in Mujeres de HACE program to help female employees improve their leadership skills.
HACE Recruitment Series: New Year, New Opportunities
Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT
Attend to Meet Astellas HR Recruiters
Astellas is proud to partner with HACE as one of the featured companies in their Recruitment Series – a FREE virtual event that will connect you to eligible positions at Astellas. Click here to register.
- Meet Astellas HR Recruiters and discuss open positions at Astellas
- Meet other Hispanic employees to network and learn more about the Astellas culture
- Explore career opportunities with a Top 10 Company for Working Moms and a Best Company for Dads
- Learn what makes Astellas a Top 10 Company to Work for in Chicago and a Top 5 BioPharma Workplace in the U.S.
Here’s How it Works
- Register for the event .
- During the live event learn about our stellar job opportunities, diverse and inclusive culture, robust benefits, and more.
- Engage directly with Astellas HR Recruiters in breakout sessions during the event.
Top Reasons to Work at Astellas
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including financial and health benefits, paid time off, paid leaves, flexible work options and family care solutions
- Diverse & inclusive culture where every voice matters
- Seven dedicated Employee Impact Groups including Hispanic, Women’s, Military & LGBTQ+
The Astellas Way
Everything we do makes a direct and immediate impact on the lives of the people we ultimately serve.
About Astellas Hispanic Employee Impact Group (HEIG)
The mission of the HEIG is to ensure the right conditions are in place for each employee to achieve his or her full potential and to create a trust-based environment where everyone feels connected to, and part of, Astellas' mission to change tomorrow for patients around the world.
HEIG programs concentrate on engaging employees at Astellas in three areas of focus through initiatives that:
- Provide career development training and mentorship opportunities
- Increase cultural awareness and allyship
- Improve networking
- Grow understanding of Hispanic patient experience to improve access to our medicines
- Raise awareness of importance of diversity in clinical trial enrollment
- Support our community partners
- Create volunteer opportunities for employees to give back to the community
All employees are invited to join and participate in the Hispanic EIG activities and events. We promote Astellas’ culture of inclusion where colleagues can bring their authentic selves to work.
Learn more about Astellas' commitment to growing our diverse workforce to support our mission to bring value to patients here .